Enjoy a glass of minty, fruity, bubbly, ice-cold deliciousness without the alcohol! This blackberry cherry mojito mocktail only takes 5 minutes!
Imagine chilled bubbly carbonated lemonade infused with sweet cherries, crushed blackberries and a hint of mint! So refreshing!
The recipe makes 1 glass of the blackberry cherry mojito mocktail but you can easily adjust the amount to make a pitcher full. It’s AMAZING! Simple, refreshing, and absolutely delicious!
|Blackberry Cherry Mojito Mocktail|| |
- 5 Blackberries (washed)
- 1 Cherry (washed and pitted)
- 5 Mint leaves
- ¾ cup lemon soda (carbonated lemonade)
- 5 Ice cubes
- Blackberry and cherries for garnishing
- Add blackberries, cherry and mint into a glass and crush them with a spoon.
- Pour in the lemon soda and add ice cubes.
- Garnish with blackberries, pitted cherry and mint.