Easy, fun and exquisite mocktail packed with fresh citrus blueberry flavor rounded with a slight lavender note. A refreshing non-alcoholic drink to cool off during the summer.
This amazing blueberry lavender mocktail takes only 5 minutes to make and it’s so refreshing and addictive even without any alcohol!
Imagine icy cold fresh lavender infused lemonade topped with crushed blueberries!
This blueberry lavender mocktail is the perfect way to celebrate the warmer weathers without alcohol! The many health benefits of blueberries make it an even more wholesome drink for the goodness of your body.
|Blueberry Lavender Mocktail|| |
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cup lemonade
- ½ teaspoon dry edible lavender buds*
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Slice of lime for garnishing
- Add lemonade and lavender into a blender, blend for 30 seconds and pour into a glass.
- Add some ice cubes into glass.
- Place blueberries in a bowl and crush with a fork.
- Spoon crushed blueberries into glass with lemonade mixture.
- Garnish with blueberries and slice of lime.
You can use either carbonated or non carbonated lemonade for this recipe.
You can also use frozen blueberries if you don't have fresh ones.