A super quick, easy and yummy parmesan cheese bread, that’s ready in less than 10 minutes!
This yummy cheese bread is crunchy and crispy on the outside and warm and soft as you bite into it! Goes well with any pasta dishes, salads and best of all with hot savory soups on cold winter days.
This is one of my favorite cheese bread to make because it is so easy. It’s just a 3-step process where you simply spread the butter onto the bread, add the cheese, pan fry and it’s ready to eat!
You can make it with whatever bread you like. You can use multi-grain, whole wheat, rye or white bread from a loaf or a baguette. I like to use whole wheat or white baguette and just slice it.
For a buttery herb parmesan cheese bread, you can easily mix some fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, parsley or oregano) into the butter before spreading onto the bread. Likewise, you can mix some crushed garlic into the butter and make garlic parmesan cheese bread (see recipe notes for possible alternatives).
My son absolutely loves these cheese bread. I make it for him as a quick afternoon snack when he comes home from school and it satisfies him for a while until it’s time for dinner. He likes to dip them in some cashew cheese (recipe coming soon) or edamame hummus.
This butter parmesan cheese bread goes well with Mushroom, Potato and Thyme Soup.
|Butter Parmesan Cheese Bread|| |
- Butter at room temperature
- Slices of bread (from loaf or baguette)
- Parmesan cheese (4 tablespoons on a plate)
- Place butter in room temperature for 10 mins
- Slice the bread or use already sliced bread.
- Generously spread the butter onto the bread.
- Place the buttered side of the bread onto a plate of Parmesan cheese, pressing gently to ensure it is completely covered with the cheese.
- Place each bread with the buttered side facing down onto the pan.
- Pan fry until golden brown.
- Remove and place on serving plate.
For herb parmesan cheese bread, mix in 1 teaspoon of finely chopped herb (either thyme, rosemary, parsley or oregano) with 4 tablespoons of butter.
For garlic parmesan cheese bread, mix in 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic with 4 tablespoons of butter.