Delectable easy French crepes served with Nutella, sweet succulent berries and fresh cream. These paper thin crepes are incredibly simple and only take 15 minutes to make!
Happy Mother’s Day! To all the wonderful mothers out there. You deserve a home made breakfast today. That was what my son said to me this morning. He said he will make a special breakfast for me, not the usual cereal but a sweet one with lots of chocolates and fruits! So I spent part of the morning making these easy French crepes with my little helper for Mother’s Day.
This easy french crepe recipe is not only delicious but very versatile as you can add both savory and sweet fillings to the crepes. For savory crepes, I like to add shredded baby spinach, cherry tomatoes and ricotta cheese. One of my favorite way of enjoying crepes is simply squeezing a little lemon juice and sprinkle it with some powdered sugar (icing sugar). There are so many ways to have them. This is a no fail recipe, give it a try!
You can enjoy them for breakfast/brunch or as a dessert!
|Easy French Crepes|| |
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of whole milk (full cream milk)
- 250g flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Nutella (as much as you like)
- Mixed berries (as much as you like)
- Powdered sugar (icing sugar)
- Readdi whip can or whipped cream
- Melt butter completely in microwave and place aside.
- Mix eggs and milk together then add the rest of ingredients, including melted butter and mix.
- Heat shallow non-stick frying pan at medium heat, add a little butter.
- Pour 3-4 tablespoon of mixture onto pan creating a thin layer.
- When bubbles on edges start to appear, lift up a little to see if the bottom is golden brown.
- Turn over and allow to cook for another minute until other side is golden brown, then dish onto plate.
- Drizzle some Nutella, add the mixed berries and cream.
- Roll and dust with confectioners powder (icing sugar).
- Serve immediately.