Here’s a goji tropical smoothie for beautiful skin and healthy eyes! So delicious and energizing!
This goji tropical smoothie is high in fiber, Vitamin C & A, Omega 3 and has loads of antioxidants! Super easy, healthy and takes only 5 minutes to make!
For those who have never heard of goji berries, it is a bright orange-red berry that can be eaten raw, cooked, or dried (like cranberries or raisins) and are used in herbal teas, juices and Chinese medicines. I like to rehydrate my goji berries before adding them to smoothies and other recipes as it gives them a better taste and texture.
These super berries are so healthy, I add them to almost anything from soups, vegetables stir fry and even my oatmeal cereal!
The tangy sweet flavor of the goji berries blends so well with the tropical fruits. I like it as it is but be sure to sweeten it up with a little agave or sugar as you like. This goji tropical smoothie recipe can make 1-2 cups or you can easily double it up and freeze extras in popsicle or ice cube trays as a fun and healthy treat for the kids!
|Goji Tropical Smoothie|| |
- 2 tablespoon pre-soaked goji (wash, soak for 10 minutes and drained)
- 3 oz pineapples (washed and cut into cubes)
- 4 oz mangoes (washed, peeled and cut into cubes)
- 1 orange (wash and peeled)
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed meal (optional)
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of agave nectar or sugar (optional)
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Garnish with some goji and serve immediately.