Delicious soft pan fried rice rolls with bean sprout, egg and crispy preserved sweet radish. A perfect budget friendly, quick and easy meal in less than 15 minutes!
These pan fried rice rolls are one of my favorite quick and easy meals to make during the week. So simple and tasty! Our whole family loves them!
What I like most about this dish is that you can basically add whatever vegetable or protein that you like. I use egg and preserved radish because I always have those in my fridge and I just love the crispy sweet radish that goes so well with the fried rice rolls!
I’ve also tried them with shredded carrots, snow peas or fried tofu and they’re absolutely delicious. Don’t forget to sprinkle some toasted sesame seeds and fresh cilantro!
|Pan Fried Rice Rolls|| |
For the Rice Rolls:
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 oz (30 g) preserved radish (turnip), shredded
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 1 pack of rice rolls
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 oz (115 g) bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons ABC medium sweet soy sauce
- Roasted sesame seeds and cilantro (coriander) for garnishing
For the Sauce:
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons chili paste (sambal oelek)
- Mix sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Wash preserved turnip at least 4 times and press out excess water.
- Heat skillet or wok at medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Add preserved turnip and stir fry until golden brown. Add sugar and transfer to bowl and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil into skillet or wok. Add rice rolls and stir fry until golden brown.
- Add eggs and salt. Stir fry until eggs are cooked.
- Add bean sprouts and medium sweet soy sauce. Stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Transfer onto serving dish and garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro.
- Serve immediately