Raspberry Blood Orange Sangria – Chilled sparkling Italian blood orange soda with a splash of coconut water and topped with crushed fresh raspberries. So refreshing, so sweet, so tangy and incredibly easy to make!
Nothing like an icy cold sparkling drink with fresh crushed raspberries!
Using 3 ingredients, make this simple and thirst quenching non alcoholic raspberry blood orange sangria for any time of the day!
|Raspberry Blood Orange Sangria (non alcoholic)|| |
- ¼ cup of raspberries (washed)
- ¼ cup coconut water
- ½ cup of blood orange soda
- Ice cubes
- Mint to garnish
- Crush raspberries with coconut water in a cup.
- Pour blood orange soda into a glass and top with crushed raspberry mixture.
- Add ice cubes and garnish with mint.