Refreshing summer drink with a blend of fresh sweet strawberries, hydrating coconut water and a hint of lime. This strawberry coconut water is a drink both adults and kids will love!
This drink is so easy and quick to make. Just blend the strawberries and coconut water, pour into a glass and add a little limenade/lemonade for extra flavor and sweetness.
Coconut water, my favorite drink in the world! During the summer, coconut water is all I drink throughout the day to keep me hydrated and energized. I like to blend it with all types of fruits especially strawberries which complements the flavor perfectly. It’s so refreshing and much healthier than a sports drink!
|Strawberry Coconut Water|| |
- 1 cup strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced in half
- 2 cups coconut water
- ½ cup of limenade or lemonade
- Some ice cubes
- Strawberries and fresh mint for garnishing
- Add strawberries and coconut water into blender, blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into glasses, half full for each glass.
- Fill each glass with ¼ cup of limenade or lemonade
- Serve with ice and some whole or diced strawberries.
- Garnish with fresh mint.