A delicious yogurt parfait combining layers of smooth creamy pro-biotic Greek yogurt with strawberry chia goodness!
Yesterday, I made this instant raw strawberry chia jam that is pectin free with no added sugar. It was so easy and quick to make that I made batches after batches of them experimenting with different berries. As much as I like the others, I still prefer the strawberry chia jam. I enjoyed it so much that I made a healthy strawberry chia yogurt parfait with it.
Think of all the antioxidant goodness of the strawberries, the omega-3s of the chia, and the probiotic effect of yogurt! This is a healthy dessert in disguise! It tastes as good as it looks!
With Mother’s Day around the corner, this is the perfect treat for mom that’s so easy to make with no cooking involved and takes less than 15 minutes to prepare!
You can customize this recipe to suit your liking. Sprinkle some granola and it makes a nutritious breakfast bowl or drizzle a little chocolate for a easy-peasy after dinner dessert!
|Strawberry Chia Yogurt Parfait|| |
- 2 cups Instant Strawberry Chia Jam
- 2 cups vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- Fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced (toppings)
- Mint leaves, washed (toppings)
- The instant strawberry chia jam is very easy to make, just combine the strawberries and chia then mash together. See here.
- In a glass, place two table spoonful of strawberry chia jam, followed by the yogurt.
- Layer as many layers as you like.
- Top with fresh strawberry slices and mint leaves.